Outstanding Value, Reasonable Cost
This table shows online tuition and fee charges per credit hour for the academic year. Tuition for online courses is based on where you live and where you take the courses:
- In-State: You’re a legal resident of North Carolina and receive online education within the state of North Carolina.
- Out-of-State: You’re a legal resident of a state other than North Carolina and receive online education within the state of North Carolina.
- Outside North Carolina: You receive online education in a state other than North Carolina.
|2020-2021 Tuition* & Fee Rates|
Online undergraduates also have to pay some associated fees, including orientation, technology, and registration fees, which generally add up to less than $200 per semester. Online students are not required to obtain student health insurance. Additional cost and payment information is available at our Cashiers and Student Accounts Office website (csh.uncg.edu ).
best 385 colleges
& world report
bang for the
in north carolina
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Yes, online students are eligible for financial aid and scholarships! Here’s what you need to know:
- Most student aid comes through the federal government. To apply for it, you must fill out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Most regionally accredited schools require the FAFSA to receive any type of aid — scholarships, grants, loans, and work-study.
- Your BIPS success team can help answer questions about the application process. Be sure to keep an eye on deadlines, and don’t hesitate to contact us!
- UNCG’s Financial Aid website is a key source of information about scholarships and other types of financial aid. Visit fia.uncg.edu to learn more.