Outstanding Value, Reasonable Cost
UNCG’s online degree programs offer outstanding value at a reasonable cost. Review the rates here, and keep in mind that tuition for online courses is based on where you live and where you take the courses.
- In-State: This rate applies if you’re a legal resident of North Carolina.
- Out-of-State: This rate applies if you’re not a legal resident of North Carolina and receive online education in NC.
- Outside NC**: This rate applies if you’re not a legal resident of North Carolina and receive online education outside NC. (Learn more about the Outside NC tuition rate.)
**International students living outside the United States who are enrolled in our online programs pay the Outside NC rate. Any added taxes, including Value Added Tax, are the responsibility of the student. Learn more about the Outside NC tuition rate.
best 385 colleges
& world report
bang for the
in north carolina
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Yes, online students are eligible for financial aid and scholarships! Here’s what you need to know:
- Most student aid comes through the federal government. To apply for it, you must fill out the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Most regionally accredited schools require the FAFSA to receive any type of aid — scholarships, grants, loans, and work-study.
- UNCG’s Financial Aid website is a key source of information about scholarships and other types of financial aid. Visit fia.uncg.edu to learn more.