You Don’t Have Time for B.S.*
What’s holding you back from earning your bachelor’s degree?
- Being Stuck in a job?
- The fear of Big Spending?
- Worried about having to make Big Sacrifices?
- Or taking on a Brutal Schedule?
- Maybe you just find yourself Being Scared?
If you answered yes to any of these, you need the B.S. without the B.S.*
Introducing UNC Greensboro’s Bachelor of Science in Integrated Professional Studies (BIPS) new fully online program. It’s the B.S. without the B.S.* No more Being Stuck, no Big Spending, and no Brutal Schedules.
BIPS offers 7-week courses and uses hands-on projects to teach practical, in-demand skills.
You’ll focus on learning by doing to become a T-shaped professional – someone with the depth and breadth to succeed in today’s workplace.
You’ll broaden your skills through six core courses, including Design Thinking, Systems Thinking, and Understanding Data. Then you’ll connect those broad skills to courses in a focus area that aligns with your career goals.
Relevant, In-Demand Skills
- Innovative, real-world curriculum
- Features 6 core courses with 4 focus areas
- Develops marketable T-shaped professionals
Interactive Online Courses
- Learn with real-world projects and case studies
- Use online tools to engage with faculty and classmates
- Think critically, interpret data, solve problems
Study Online, 7 Weeks at a Time
- Developed for working professionals
- Courses last 7 weeks and have no set class times
- Take General Education courses and electives in compressed or full-semester format
Dedicated Success Coach
- Partner with a BIPS coach throughout the program
- Create a clear path to graduation
- Customize based on your goals and interests
- Coach connects you to campus resources
*No more Being Stuck, no Big Spending, and no Brutal Schedules.
Get the Brochure
All the details. All in one place.